Monday, January 29, 2007

American Cancer Society's Daffodil Days

Hi,

Because I want to use my experience in a positive way, I became a coordinator for the American Cancer Society's Daffodil Days. Please visit www.cancer.org or my personal page http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=1898814&pg=personal&fr_id=2825&et=eoEqLkOUtJJjTB7APgRdUw..&s_tafId=64071 about this event for more information.

With your help, my goal is to raise $500 for the American Cancer Society through this event. You can celebrate spring and help save lives by making a donation for Daffodil Days items. All donations from Daffodil Days will support the American Cancer Society's efforts to fund groundbreaking cancer research, provide up-to-date cancer information and education, advocate for public health policies that benefit the community, and offer free services that improve the quality of life for patients and their families. Please visit my personal Web site to learn more about my story, about this campaign, and to donate to Daffodil Days. Items include fresh-cut daffodils, e-cards, a collectible Daffodil Days Boyds' Bear, and anonymous Gifts of Hope -- daffodil bouquets delivered to cancer patients to brighten their day. All items that are ordered will be shipped to me mid-March. I will then deliver the items as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support!!!
~Anne

No comments: