Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Blog

Hello,

Thank you all for all of your love and support during this difficult time. Knowing that so many people are there for me and my family is a wonderful feeling.

I have started this blog to help me communicate with all of you about what is happening with me and where I am on this journey I have found myself on. That's the way I am looking at this. It's a journey. One I certainly did not plan for or wanted but one that will only make me stronger.

I am also using this blog as a way for me to chronicle this journey so I am going to write it like a diary in some ways. It might be too much info that I put down but I want to remember all of this - good, bad, or indifferent. Feel free to add your own posts if you want and I will update this site often.

Thanks again for all of your support!!

~Anne

4 comments:

Laura said...

Annie,


We are so proud of you and how strong you are. Your courage is an inspiration to us all. We are here to support you every step of the way.

Love, Laura and Craig

Sue said...

Anne,

You are an amazing woman to go through all of this with such a great attitude. You are in our thoughts every day.

-Matt, Sue, Zach, and Nate

Kara said...

Anne,

You are remarkable the way you have such a positive outlook to this whole ordeal. You truly are a poster child for inspiration and hope.
With all my love and wishes, Kara :)

Laurie said...

Anne,

Amanda is keeping me updated on your progress. I know from experience that what you are going through is no fun, but your positive attitude will make all the difference. I look forward to seeing you, Jeff and the little boys next week when I visit.

Laurie/Lolly and Andy